We are more than happy to make our conference rooms available to nonprofit agencies, free of charge. Our large conference room holds a maximum of 24; our small conference room holds a maximum of 8. Both rooms are configured with tables and chairs and are not suited for activities other than business meetings. The rooms are available on normal business days from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00pm. We ask for at least 24-hour advance reservation notice. In the spirit of cooperation, here are some guidelines and information about our facilities:
Available for your use:
- Glasses and coffee cups, plates, silverware.
- 12 cup coffee maker and carafe.
- LCD projector (must be reserved when you schedule the room).
- Conference call audio system (must be reserved when you schedule the room)
- Easel stand for flip chart use. Bring your own flip chart paper and markers.
- Internet connection
Basic Etiquette of Use:
- Please park in the city parking lot at the east end of Palouse St.
- Our staff is welcoming, but busy. You are responsible for
making your own coffee. Please bringyour own coffee, sugar, milk,
- It is okay to make one or two copies on our copy machine, but
please ask first.
- If you don’t know how to use the LCD projector or conference phone, please call to schedule an
appointment to learn how to use these items. Sometimes it is not convenient for us to set-up these
when your meeting is starting.
- Bring your own flip chart paper and markers to use.
- If someone is attending your meeting via phone, please let us know in advance, as it ties up one of our phone lines.
- Keep noise down and the conference room door closed so our staff won’t be distracted.
- Please put all garbage into garbage can and recyclables into separate container.
- Wipe down the counters and table and return chairs to original location. Disinfectant wipes are found under the sink.
- Either put dirty dishes in the dishwasher or wash them and return them to the cabinets.
- Do not leave any food or drinks in the refrigerator.
To Request Use of Conference Room:
- Completet the online reservation request form.
- You will receive an email back to confirm the reservation request or to let you know that the room was not available at the requested date and time.
- We ask for 24-hour advance in reservation. If you do not receive your confirmation timely, please call the office.