Reserve a Conference Room
We have two conference rooms available for nonprofit agencies to use, free of charge.
Our large conference room holds a maximum of 28; our small conference room holds a maximum of 8. Both rooms are configured with tables and chairs and are not suited for activities other than business meetings.
The rooms are available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00pm. We ask for at least 24-hour advance reservation notice.
Available for your use
- Glasses and coffee cups, plates, silverware
- 12 cup coffee maker and carafe
- LCD projector (must be reserved when you schedule the room)
- Flip chart easel (please bring your own markers and paper)
- Wifi internet connection
Basic Etiquette of Use
- Parking in front of the office has a 3-hour limit; please park in the public lot at the bottom of Palouse street if your meeting is over 3 hours.
- Please bring your own coffee, creamer, sugar, and any other beverages.
- It is okay to make one or two copies on our copy machine, but please ask first.
- If you are reserving the LCD projector, please plan to arrive early for setup.
- Bring your own flip chart paper and markers.
- Please keep the door closed when your meeting begins; this helps keep the noise level down for our staff.
- Place all garbage into garbage can and recyclables into recycle can.
- Wipe down the counters and table and return chairs to original location. Disinfectant wipes are found under the sink.
- Either put dirty dishes in the dishwasher or wash them and return them to the cabinets.
- Do not leave any food or drinks in the refrigerator.
To Request Use of Conference Room
- Complete the online reservation request form.
- You will receive an email back to confirm the reservation request or to let you know that the room was not available at the requested date and time.
- We ask for 24-hour advance in reservation. If you do not receive your confirmation timely, please call the office.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, we appreciate a 48 hour notice.
If you have specific questions about the facility or your reservation, please contact Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 663-7716.